Required Skills :
• 8+ years of Retail Domain experience with minimum 6+ years of experience in Implementation of Oracle Retail Xstore POS,Back Office and XCentral Complete understanding of Functionality, features and usage of Oracle Retail POS products
• Experience of at least two – four Oracle Retail Xstore POS Implementations or Roll Outs of which at least two should be with large customers. Experience in Support Engagements
• Assist clients in the selection, implementation, upgrade and support of Oracle Retail xstore POS solutions.
• Responsible for planning, leading and actively participating in design, configuration and testing of various modules within the Oracle Retail POS Solutions Suite
• Requirements gathering and scope definition together with various business stakeholders
• Creating functional design documents required to deliver the defined solution
• Provide guidance for design alternatives, provide functional knowledge and manage client relationships within individual role context.
• Defining innovative solutions to meet business process requirements in Oracle Retail POS and/or interfacing with other backbone/ 3rd party systems and other Oracle ERP suite modules
• Presales activities including responses to RFI and RFP.
• Imparting Oracle Retail POS training to team as well as to end users of customers
• Excellent knowledge in Retail processes & systems, Supply chain Management industry domains
• Excellent business communication skills, negotiation skills, presentation skills, team management & motivation skills
• Exposure to solution life cycle management (concept, design, market and monetize solutions/services), Life Cycle of Roll Outs, Implementations, Upgrades or Support Engagements
• Working experience in multiple countries