It can be easy to go green
Deciding to make your environmentally friendly company does not have to be a challenge.
People are unaware of what it means to be eco-friendly.
Eco-friendly does not mean everyone will be without technology and will be working in conditions similar to Medieval times.
Being more environmentally friendly has never been more important than it is now.
As the current environmental crisis is getting worse, we all must do what we can to help.
Doing your part
When deciding to become an environmentally friendly company, there are simple ways you can prove you are being environmentally cautious.
- Encouraging your employees to recycle, reduce and reuse during their workday.
- Choosing an eco-friendly waste collection service that meets your expectations.
- Limit your energy intake by investing in low-energy lightbulbs and switching off unused devices.
- Get a desk plant for the whole office – more plants means more oxygen!
There are other fun ways you can make the office a more environmentally cautious place to work in.
Whether you are a new business or not, you can be more environmentally friendly by doing your part to reduce your carbon footprint.
The environment and London businesses
Currently, there are several environmental issues in London that have an impact on local businesses.
- Declining air quality.
- Limited green infrastructure.
- Climate change mitigation.
- Energy needs improving.
- High numbers of waste.
- Problems adapting to climate change
For more information, refer to London’s official environment strategy.
If London does not improve their environmental situation, it will negatively impact the 1.133 million businesses that operate in London.
And, it will also harm the 9.42 million citizens in the city.
What can we do?
There are ways you can help in your personal life as well as in your work environment.
You can always encourage employees to be more environmentally cautious while at work.
Change can start with one person, and more people will follow afterwards.